Monday, January 16, 2012

01-16-12

Man I have been gone a LONG time. I am still here, still training and still chasing strength. My wife and I have been slammed with projects for the last few months. I have become a client of Sean Greeley's company Net Profit Explosion (NPE) who are helping us get our business up to speed with the proper systems, training, structure and mindset to be successful. There is a ton of homework including rewriting our training for our coaches, establishing our Core Values, Mission, Goals and Projects and lots more...needless to say I have been dedicating my time to this at night and have let the blog go unattended. I will do better at getting here and keeping things up to date...

Recently completed "Fran" I am sorry to say because it sucked as just as bad I can ever remember it. It was a PR run for me though at 3:26 so I am very happy. I had some timing miscues on the butterfly pull ups that cost me time and energy. Sub 3 is doable...lets see if the video uploads. if not i will try another time.






No comments:

Post a Comment