Wednesday, July 6, 2011

07-06-11 Surgery in the morning

Took care of all my pre-op busy work today starting with meeting with my surgeon and going over my case one more time.  We did some range of motion stuff and reviewed the MRI. He has some concerns about the biceps tendon. Its quite inflamed and there is some fluid build around it. It appears to be seated correctly in the groove so he will take a look tomorrow once he gets a camera in there. If there is a tear, it will be re-attached.

Other than that we are a go for a subacromial decompression, removal of some bursitis and and some tendon clean up as well.

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb2YsSbSdck is basically what is going to happen barring any other injuries being located.

Got in my last couple of workouts and felt really good doing them. I am planning on posting a few short videos on my recovery...we'll see if I feel up to it.

Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment