Thursday, October 13, 2011

10-13-11

Training:
A: Front Squat @ 30X0; 2-3; rest 3 minutes X 5. (build based on shoulder)
+
"Fight Gone bad" @ 90% effort.




Results:
175# x 3 for 2 sets
180# x 3
185# x 3 for 2 sets.
+
"FGB"  Total score 330 points.
Round 1: 138
Round 2: 102
Round 3: 90


Felt like I had the right pace for this. Posterior chain was feeling very strong today and hips had pop. Scored higher and was more consistent on the SDLHP than usual. End of round one breathing was good as was recovery. Took breaks as needed to stay AA AL keep from going CP. Happy with today's performance as far as my shoulder is concerned. I really didn't even have to think about it and that means I have confidence in it. 


Off day tomorrow and I have my eye set on the next Big Dawg On-line Competition in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment