Friday, May 27, 2011

Tester

Last few days i have had decent sleep, great food choices and recovery has been very good. I do feel some tightness in my lower back and will be scheduling a massage for next week. Looking forward to seeing next month's programming.

Tester:

1 Rep Max Press
1 Rep Max Power Clean
500 meter row for time.

Results:

Press - 145#. Always a struggle for me to get this to budge.Left shoulder which has been troubling me played nice today and although I am looking forward to breaking 150# I am still happy.

Power Clean - 225#. Focused on a good start and big hips. Had a good third pull and just barely got it. I have in the past used a split clean when loads got heavy. I have split ckeaned 235# in competition but this is a PR for a true power clean.

500 meter row - 1:41. Haven't had much energy system work but this was just sheer horsepower. Came out of the gates quite well and I holding a 1:32-1:33 through 350 meters. Lost leg drive after that.

Heading to Jacksonville for the Dirt South Regional event. Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment