Monday, May 2, 2011

05-03-11 Back at it

Back to work after a three day rest, which is actually my duty weekend so I was in a patrol car 12 cars a day trying to keep my hip flexors from tightening.

May programming is in my hand and looks very good. Looks like I am out of the woods on the single leg work for now and back squats will be making an appearance a few times this month so I am actually excited about that...that's a first.

Training:
A: In 7 minutes build to a Power Clean Triple
B1: Press @ 21X1; 5,5,5; rest 10 seconds
B2: KBS 1.5p X 15 Rest 3 minutes X 3
C: Anchored Sit Ups; 15 rest 30 seconds X 5


Results:
A: 205# and pretty happy with this. http://vimeo.com/23171118
B1: 115# - 125# - 125#   (Left shoulder a little tight today)
B2: Light and fast
C: Complete.


Post workout:  8 Oz. Goat Milk
                         75 grams Maltodextrin
                         40 grams grass fed whey


1.5 hours later   6 oz Roast Beef
                           Steamed Veggies
                           Sweet Potato
                           Walnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment