Thursday, April 28, 2011

04-28-11 Anaerobic Power!

I have been experimenting a little with ZMA at night in effort to promote a little more sleep, better recovery and hopefully create a little more anabolism. As with previous times with ZMA, I have pretty vivid dreams...last night I was in a car chase but could only drive in reverse...

Stomach is still not back to full speed after last week's flu. I am eating but it is not enjoyable and not in quantities that will sustain much activity. I am using digestive enzymes to make the most of what I am taking in.

Training:


7 sets of:
 3 tough Dead Lifts @ 22X1
Airdyne  20 seconds at max effort.
Rest 6 minutes


3 X 15 GH Raises


Results:


Started at 315# and was able to get through three sets until needed to drop the load to 295#.
20 seconds at 100% on the Airdyne never feels good but I tolerated it well today. Heart rate stayed pretty jacked up for the first 3-4 minutes of my rest period. http://vimeo.com/23021343


Today was the final day of this month's programming. I am on duty for the next three day and will be resting up and getting ready for May.

No comments:

Post a Comment