Thursday, April 14, 2011

04-14-11 Hips

No breakfast today as I was fasting for my physical this morning. 8 vials of blood into it, I have to admit I was feeling a bit dizzy. As soon as she said "that's it" I inhaled the Lara Bar I had hidden in my pocket. I should have the results of my blood work sometime next week. Blood Pressure was 107/60 I am proud to say.

Post Doctor visit meal: 4 oz Chicken
                                       Macadamia Nuts
                                       Grande Americano

Pre Workout: 3 Scoops BCAA+G

Training:  Hips
A: Clean Grip Dead Lift; Build Quickly to a heavy 3.
B: From there quickly build to a heavy single. 
C1: Hang Squat Clean; 2-3 Heavy; rest 5 seconds
C2: Max Vertical Leap, 1 attempt; rest 5 seconds
C3: KBS; 6 heavy reps. rest 5 minutes  X 4 sets


Results:
A: Went up quick from 135# - 185# - 225#- 275# and ended at 295#
B: 325# and it felt very good.  http://vimeo.com/22419796
C1: 155# X 3 - 165# X 3 - 175# X 2 - 185# X 2 . Happy with this progress. http://vimeo.com/22419987
C2:
C3: 2 pood


Post workout: 8 oz. Goat Milk
                        40 grams Maltodextrin
                        40 grams grass fed whey
                        3 scoops BCAA+G


1 hour later:   8 oz. Chicken
                        Sweet  Potato
                        Cashews




Afternoon:  12 oz. Goat Milk




Dinner: bacon and artichoke wrapped Turkey
              apple w/ Cashew butter

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anthony, great blog here, thanks for putting it out there. Couple questions I tried to ask you earlier, you can email me at jgwarren33@gmail.com or just answer on here.

    Where do you get your maltodextrin?
    Why are you drinking so much goats milk?

    ReplyDelete