Monday, April 18, 2011

04-18-11

Poor sleep last due to this nose cold. I think it was poor, all I know is was my day off from work but my body is so accustomed to getting up early that I was up at my usual 4:15am wake up time.

BreakFast: 3 oz baked chicken
                   4 eggs scrambled in coconut oil
                   2 cups roasted veggies w/1 cup spinach
                   cashews
                   Home made americano

Had some afternoon odds and ends to take care of including doing some work with one of our newest SWAT Team members who has joined our gym so I wanted to get my training and eating done early.

Pre workout: 2 scoops BCAA+G

Training:
A1: Front squat @ 30X0 5 sets of 3 perfect reps; rest 20 seconds.
A2: C@B Pull Ups; 25 reps/set X 5
B: DB Split @ 30X0; 4-6 reps/leg; rest 1 min b/t legs
C: Accumulate 300 seconds in front leaning rest on rings.




Results:
A1: 155#-165#-175#-180#-185#.  I am finally gaining some ground and confidence in my front squat and the numbers are looking better. Trying to keep form as tight as possible and using video often to see problems.  http://vimeo.com/22577760
A2: All sets fractioned...complete
B: 35# all sets.
C: Complete


Post workout: 2 scoops BCAA+G
                        8 oz. Goat Milk
                       45 grams maltodextrin
                       40 grams grass fed whey


1 hour later : 7-8 oz baked chicken
                       2 cups roasted zucchini and squash
                       Lara Bar


Drive home: 8 oz. Goat Milk
                      Zone Bar


Took a late afternoon ice bath today when I got home from the gym. Felt good!




Dinner: Big bowl of chili w/ some extra broccoli and cashews on the side


Before bed: 2 teaspoons of Natural Calm





No comments:

Post a Comment