Wednesday, April 13, 2011

04-13-11

My stress levels have been pretty good over the last few weeks. I have tried to be reasonably calm when the toddler spills milk on the couch or the 3 fight in 5 minutes starts about whose turn it is to sit in the front seat of the car kicks off. That kind of stuff is rolling off my back now when it used to really fire me up.

I did unfortunately allow a situation I had no control over to stress the shit out of me yesterday.I am a very schedule oriented person. I like having a schedule, I like sticking to a schedule and I like being on time. I hate when my schedule is thrown off whether by my doing or someone else's. Yesterday was one of those days...I missed a Skype call with James because I misread an e mail, that pissed me off. Then I had made plans to hit the road about 10 minutes early from work, do a quick change out of my uniform and cover a class for one of my Coaches. But that didn't happen either...an impatient driver who just couldn't wait decided to pass at the worst time and caused a vehicle roll over accident 20 minutes before I was scheduled to leave. I was done for the rest of the night...I have some work to do with stress.

Breakfast: 3 eggs over easy
                   chicken and sweet onion burger patty
                   3 cups mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, yellow and orange carrots)
                   Macadamia nuts

I am also taking 2 teaspoons of fish oil daily from Stonger Faster Healthier.  EPH-1695mg.  DHA-1525mg.

Pre-workout- 3 scoops BCAA+G

Sipped some coconut water during.

Training:
A: BB Forward Lunge @ 2011; 10 total X 5 sets. Alternate legs each step.Rest 2 min/sets
B1: OHS @ 4211, 5 reps; rest 20 seconds
B2: Rope ascent, no legs X 2; rest 4 minutes X 4 sets
C: As many 1-5 strict unbroken pull up ladders as possible in 10 minutes.
D: Side Bridges; 30sec/side, 4/side, rest 10 seconds b/t sides

Results:
A: 95#-105#-110#-115# 125#. These felt pretty good today.
B1: 115# - 120# - 120# - 120#. This felt really good today. My control of the temp was excellent, the drive out of the hole after the 2 second pause was easy.
B2: Complete w/about a 3-5 second reset time on the ground between ascents. These really tore my hands up today however.
C: 4 rounds + 3 same as last time. Hands were hurting at the beginning of this.
D: Complete

Post Workout: 8 oz. Goat Milk
                       55 grams Maltodextrin
                       40 grams grass fed whey
                       3 scoops BCAA+G

1 Hour later:  7 oz. baked salmon
                     Large sweet potato
                     cashews

2 Hours later:  12 oz. Goat Milk
                       Lara Bar

Dinner:  2 chicken breasts stuffed with spinach and prosciutto
             2 cups sauteed veggies

Bedtime- Goat Milk

Will be fasting for a brief period in the morning for some blood work. I have my annual physical for work which covers some basics...but I am also going to have some additional tests run to determine hormone balance, fasted insulin levels etc...I will report on these when they are available.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment