Monday, April 11, 2011

04-11-11 Rest Day

Rest day from training and back on patrol.

Breakfast:  4 eggs over easy
                   Chicken apple sausage
                   Apple w/ cashew butter
                   8 oz Goat Milk

Barely got this down before heading out to handle a criminal mischief that turned into a stolen vehicle which then turned into a hit & run with a car in a ditch. Good thing I still I have recruit. He knocked out the paper while I went to court.

Snack: Protein bar


Lunch:  8 oz Baked chicken
             Sweet potato
             Cashew butter
             6 oz. Goat Milk

Dinner: Flank steak with poblano peppers and mushrooms
              Broccoli
              Macadamia nuts

Bedtime: Goat Milk and melotonin. I struggled with sleep last night with sleep. I got a little sunburn at the beach yesterday and I think I was just uncomfortable.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment