Friday, June 10, 2011

06-08-11 Sports IV

Training 
A: Walking Lunges w/KB in Front Rack X 16 total; rest 90 sec.  X 5
B: Kipping Chins X 10 AFAP, rest 45 sec. X 5
C1: GH Raise vs. Light Band; 8-10 ; rest 10 sec.
C2: AMRAP close grip push ups; rest 2 minutes  X 5.


Results:


This session really hit me hard for some reason. The walking lunges with KB at the front rack just wore me out. The combination of a challenging weight and the compression on my lungs made these very tough.
A: Used 2-  53# KB's for all sets.
B: Complete- but an important reminder to keep my lats flexible . All the strict chins lately have left me a little tight.
C1: Complete with red band attached to a 2 pood KB.
C2: 27-18-14-14-10   I was smashed at this point...weird day.


I visited a new local business this afternoon (Trim Wellness Cafe) and got a Sports Performance IV.  After meeting with the nurse and discussing my training and health background a 500 cc IV bag
was prepared containing; methylcobalamine, pyridoxine, B complex, Taurine, Lysine, DMG, Acetly l-carnitine. It was a very comfortable experience. The idea is to improve absorption the vitamins via the IV rather taking them orally. They have several different variations available and they can customize based my specific requirements. This may become a monthly maintenance for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment