Wednesday, June 22, 2011

06-22-11

Mid- Day training today. Temperature outside was in the mid 90's...in the box it was hotter.

Training:
AMRAP in 20 minutes of:
1 Strict Muscle Up
3 Challenging HSPU
15 Unanchored sit ups
20 Anchored sit ups
50 Single skips


Results:
5 Rounds + HSPU


My left shoulder has been causing significant problems as of late. Over head pressing movements from the rack are quite difficult and painful. Dips have been touchy and I have to pay very close attention to my upper body position to get through them. Today strict muscle ups were just not possible. Once I got to the transition and my shoulder began to internal rotate the pain hit. I reverted to regular muscle ups and although they were a little uncomfortable, they got done. HSPU were done to regional standards, one at a time and were also pretty uncomfortable on the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment