Saturday, September 24, 2011

09-22-11

Early morning training at Redline. I am still technically on light duty status from work so I am in town every day rather than having to drive out to my patrol district which is no where near the gym. This has given me the opportunity to get my training done early. Some minor adjustments will be made to my training days when I return to my regular duty assignment.

Training:
A: back Squat X 2; rest 3 minutes X 4 @ 80%.
+
150m sled drag @ 140# added
30 KBS 2p eye level
100 m sled drag
30 KBS
50 m sled drag
30 KBS


This was written to be a prowler push but the prowler I ordered didn't show up until later in the afternoon. This was completed at about 6:30 am and the sun wasn't up so no video. I attached a dip to belt to one of our drag sleds, added 140# and took off, trying to run as fast as I could. I was able to keep a decent pace for the majority of each drag. Swings were broken into groups of 15. Did not catch total time on this but it was smooth and at 95%+ throughout. 4-5 minutes I am guessing.


Taking the next two days off. Tomorrow is my 36th Birthdayand Saturday I am playing golf for a fundraiser. Back to work on Sunday with a double including a PM 1 mile time trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment