Saturday, August 6, 2011

08-05-11

Still focusing on getting the most out of my training as I can with out causing any undue stress on my shoulder and bicep. At this point had I just had the arthroscopic bone work and not the bicep repair I would be pretty much good to go. Warmed up and got in some more presses with weighted PVC with some iso holds at the top. External rotation with the arm abducted is a little problematic still so I will continue to work on it. I want to be able to back squat again next week so this is a must for me.


Training:
25 - 20 - 15 - 10 - 5 @ 80%
GHD Sit Ups w/hands on thighs
Unanchored Sit up
Rest 6 minutes.
50 GH raises


Results:
Moved through at around 65% as I felt some discomfort at the bottom of the GHD and I clearly have lost some fitness. 




I have been playing around with some intermittent fasting lately and will continue with a 16 hour fast/8 hour feed protocol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment