Wednesday, August 17, 2011

08-17-11

In the box early today ready to play around a bit more and see what I am capable of.

Coffee and 10 grams of BCAAs pre-workout and 1 serving of each Max Energy, Max Glucose and Max Fiber before leaving the house.

Strayed off my program a little today as my shoulder and bicep were feeling so good, I had just had to see what was going on...

Warmed up nice and long. Double Unders and static hangs from bars along with dynamic range of motion stuff.

Training went like this...

5,4,3,2,1 rounds of   185# Dead Lift
5 Bar Curls @ 15#
5 Presses @ 15#
20 Unbroken Dbl Und.
10 GHD sit ups

Everything felt pretty good here. Bicep and scap was fine through the dead lifts. During the curls I noticed the change in shape of my bicep due to it having a different anchor point. Not a big deal, but noticeable. Strength felt fine.  Presses all felt good and I will move to a heavier load in the next few days as well add in some light DB external rotation during warm ups.

Got another 2 weeks of really nice looking programming that be just right for me as i continue to recover and get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment