Wednesday, August 10, 2011

08-10-11

Hit the box at 0700 today and changed things up a little from what I had scheduled. I have been working consistently on my own PT for my shoulder and wanted to test out a few more things.

Spent 15 minutes doing dynamic range of movement work. Threw in some double unders as well. I then got in some hip mobilization because of all the sitting I have been doing while on light duty has left me a bit tight. Did the best I could to warm up and stretch out my shoulder and included some band work and joint distraction.

Shoulder Testers: 5 second static hang from pull up bar  X 3. Felt good but 5 seconds was my limit.
                              Unrack 45# bar in front rack position. Slightly painful and left elbow is lower than right.
                              Dead Lift 135#. 8 Singles. Felt fine. No issues

Modified Training:


Back Squat - 3 sets of 5. Light weight, focus was upright torso and drive.
100 Walking Lunges, not for time. Perfect form.
Easy 500 meter row.
First Half of Flight Simulator. Felt pretty good with no misses up to 40. Left shoulder fatigued quick.


16 hour fasts have been going very well. Mental acuity is outstanding and I like not having to worry about breakfast especially when I need to get out the door. Body comp changes real fast with this, especially in the iliac.


I have been using Peak Biology's Max Fiber, Max Energy, Max Glucose and Max Liver and will continue to use them and assess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment