Wednesday, March 9, 2011

03-09-11

Off day from training... spent this afternoon setting up the blog and finding the easiest way to load video to it. I eat better and more consistently when I am at work for some reason. I have the cooler right next to me and can get into it regularly. Will be trying to up the milk intake this week and work up to a half gallon per day. At $12 a gallon for goat milk this is gonna be pricey.

FOOD:
Wake up: 1 scoop MRM BCAA+G

am:  Coffee
        4 Eggs scrambled
        3 Oz chicken
        Spinach
        Melon Slices
        Macadamia Nuts

Noon:  8-9 oz. of Chicken
            Mashed Sweet Potato
            Cup of steamed veggies
            Wall Nuts

2pm: 1 Scoop BCAA+G

4pm:  8 Oz. Goat Milk

Dinner: Large Greek salad w/extra olives
            Grilled Chicken Breast
            Grapes

Bedtime: 8 oz. Goat Milk
        

1 comment:

  1. You are the man coach. I will enjoy reading this and learning from it.

    ReplyDelete