Tuesday, March 15, 2011

03-15-11

Off day from training but a work day for me. Not the best night of sleep because I got sucked into the Bachelor with Ali and I am now dumber for it.

Got to work to 2 surprises; one I had a recruit riding along with me for training that I forgot about and two the station's stove was out of gas. The recruit was no big deal but not being able to cook my breakfast the way I want it is a huge deal. In the end I had to microwave my eggs and veggies. Not my favorite thing, but the job was done.

Having a recruit gave me the luxury to ride shotgun and let him do the driving, handle the radio and man computer. I basically was a tour guide pointing out prostitutes, ne'er do wells and the occasional crack head so my day was another low stress affair.

Incredibly long day tomorrow starting with training at 0600 at Redline. SWAT training from 0900 to 1700. The team will be paying a visit to Redline in the afternoon for a little team Half Murph. Then off to train the 25 or so girls from the Naples Juniors Volley Ball Club from 6-8 and finally home.

Lots of food prep and packaging done tonight because once I leave here at 0530 there will be no coming back.

Food For today:
Americano + 6 oz. Goat Milk


Bkfst:  4 Eggs + Chicken Sausage
            4 Cups of mixed veggies
            1/2 Avocado


0930  8 oz. Goat Milk


Lunch:  1/2 Rotisserie Chicken +/- 9oz.)
              1 lb. Brocolli
              Waldorf Salad w/extra olives & walnuts
              6 oz. Goat Milk




3 pm  Zone Bar


Dinner:   9 oz. Organic ground beef  85/15
                Apple
                Large salad w/ grapes, blueberries, walnuts


Late Night:  8 Oz. Goat Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment