Thursday, March 31, 2011

03-31-11

Am training this morning done fasted.

Airdyne :30 seconds at 90% aerobic
:30 seconds at 50% aerobic
X 30
Maintained between 65-70 rpm @ 90% and 45-50 rpm at 50%.

Post work out fuel: 1 scoop Refuel, 15 grams maltodextrin, 10 grams grass fed whey.

1 hour later: 5 oz Turkey
Lara Bar

Very low key and low interest morning in inservice. 3 hours of CPR and first aid.

Mid morning: 10oz Goat milk.

Lunch: 4oz Tilapia
Hot shrimp curry
Sauted kale & brocolli
Mashed sweet potato


Afternoon snack: Zone Bar


Drive home: 10 oz. Goat Milk
Raw Revolution bar


Dinner: 10 oz. NY Strip w/pesto
Asparagus
Spinach
Walnuts

Ordered some gear from Body Science Compression (BSC) today. Ben Kelly from BSC was in my last OPT CCP module and is a great guy. I am going with the Elite pants and an elite short sleeve shirt. I plan on using them for recovery, and on heavy days to start.

Before bed: 10 oz. Goat Milk.

2 comments:

  1. And a surprise visit from your wife with your drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot....my wonderful wife went beyond the call and brought me my favorite...Americano today and turned around my day.

    ReplyDelete