Wednesday, March 16, 2011

03-16-11

Today ended up being every bit as long as I thought it would be. Out the door at 0550 with a full cooler and gym bag packed with the changes of clothes I would need for the day.

Breakfast in the car: Americano
                               6 Oz. rotisserie chicken
                               Cashews


Pre Workout- 2 scoops of BCAA+G 
I am using BCAA+G from Metabolic Response Modifiers (MRM). This stuff absolutely will not mix into water and just floats on top. I have gotten pretty good at just throwing the powder into my mouth and chasing it with water. No fuss, no shaker.

As much as I love working out with my training partners, there just something about about having the gym all to yourself. This morning was particularly nice and sunrise at the box was beautiful.

Training:
A: KBS 1.5 pood X 10; rest 1 Minute X 3
B: Single dumbbell Leg Dead Lift @2010 X12; rest 1 min b/t legs  X 3


C1: Press @ 12X2; 4-6 X 4  Rest 1 Minute
C2: L- Pull Ups X 4  Rest 1 Minute
C3: DB Back Ext. @ 4022; 6-8 X 4  Rest 2 Minutes




Results:
A Complete
B  Complete w/ 20#, 30#, 35#   http://vimeo.com/21138451

C1: 115# X 6 for 2 sets and 115# X 5 for 2.
C2: 5 Overhanded, 6 Underhanded, 5 mixed, 4 mixed
C3: 20# all sets


Post Workout:  10 oz Goat Milk
                         40 grams Grass Fed Whey
                         45 Grams Maltodextrin
                          2 Scoops BCAA+G




1 Hour Later (0900)        6 Oz. Ground Beef
                                       Sweet Potato


1045   7 oz. Rotisserie Chicken
           Apple
           Cashews


Lunch   Large Caesar Salad w 2X chicken




Dinner   8 Oz Burger patty
             Guacamole
             Large Sweet Potato




Bed Time   6 oz. Goat Milk


Tomorrow will be a fun day at Redline as we hit Event 1 of the 2011 Games. We have several out of town Crossfitters who will be joining us. I am planning on doing the workout early and then doing my prescribed workout later in the day. I am going to play it by ear and pace it while I see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment