Sunday, March 13, 2011

03-13-11

10 am training. Low 70's at Redline this morning. Big Dawgs are all here training. Discussed summation scoring system with Jared and took some measurements. He will be cutting way back on his fruit intake until we see some better scores in the iliac area and he has some work to do with stress.

Another decent night of sleep but the time change through my daily schedule off a little.

writing some programs this morning after training for Nick and Redline. Nick is doing quite well and is responding to the program I have designed for him.

Time with the family and going to see a hockey game tonight.

Today's Training:

Air Dyne 30 minutes @ 120-125 bpm

Beautiful morning so I put the bike outside in the sun. I monitored HR with a Polar FT1 heart rate monitor. Difficult time staying with my prescribed zone...especially with the fast paced music in my I Pod. Averaged 127 bpm during the 30 minutes and feel very good.Post workout fuel was 1 scoop of Refuel and 25 grams of grass fed whey.

Lunch 1 hour later:  Half Rotisserie chicken
                              Small Greek salad
                              Sweet Potato w/cinnamon

3:30pm  8 oz. Goat Milk

Although I don't consider myself in competition form right now, I registered for this year's CrossFit Games Opens. CrossFit Redline is a registered affiliate and several of our athletes are competing. From day 1 I have lead from the front. I have never asked any of our clients to do anything I haven't already done. For me not to compete in some form wouldn't feel right to me so regardless of my current conditioning, I will compete right next my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment